There is no way to stop the human body from aging, but what we can do is minimize the appearance of aging through cosmetic enhancements. When the mirror starts reminding you of those fine lines and wrinkles you know it’s time to make a stop by our Botox Toronto clinic.
If you have never had Botox done and are thinking of claiming that youthful appearance, then read through this article for a 101 about the treatment. There is a reason why Botox has been around for over 20 years and having millions of injections performed worldwide, find out the perks throughout this article.
Benefits of our Botox Toronto Treatment
Botox is a purified botulinum toxin that is injected in small does by a certified aesthetician. The substance works by temporarily blocking injected nerves and paralyzing the muscles controlled by those nerves. Though this sounds quite frightening, it’s actually completely safe and FDA approved for use by a qualified practitioner. The results cause the muscles to relax and has the effect of temporarily reducing the wrinkles.
Besides the non-surgical reduction of wrinkles perk, Botox can be used for various regions to treat certain conditions. It can be effectively performed on people who get chronic migraines, excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), and can be used for other cosmetic needs such as a ‘gummy’ smile or soften the neck lines.
The beauty of this procedure is you can usually resume normal activities following the treatment. The results start to kick in about 3 to 7 days after the day of injection and can last up to 3 to 6 months.
Therapeutic Aesthetics has the best Botox Toronto nurses for the procedure. They will ensure all the appropriate areas of concern are injected and leave you with flawless results.
The Side Effects of Botox Injections
When administered by a qualified practitioner with experience, Botox is safe with very rare side effects. In the case side effects do occur it is usually minor and temporary. Some of the most common reactions of Botox is bruising, swelling, and redness at the sites of the injection.
If you decide on getting Botox treatments, the first important factor to consider is having a certified injector, such as a dermatologist or medical aesthetician, performing the procedure. When Botox is incorrectly administered, it increases the risk of serious complications and may lead to a frozen look.
Our Botox clinic Toronto practitioners have years of experience and deliver reputable results. They will ensure a fulfilling experience and provide you with that glamourizing, youthful glow.
Here are some steps to follow when considering Botox:
- Ensure that the individual performing the Botox procedure is properly trained to administer Botox injections.
- Check the clinic’s social media platforms for a gallery of their work or do some Google review research to read through other patient’s experiences.
- Kindly ask the medical aesthetician or practitioner how many Botox procedures they have performed or ask them for before and after photos if they have any.
- Usually, during the consultation the injector will ask for an overview of your medical history. If they don’t ask, it’s important to inform them about your history along with the medications, vitamins, and supplements you take. This will help determine your relative risk of complications.
- Confirm the setting of the Botox procedure. It should be performed in a medical setting with proper sterilized equipment. Botox should not be administered at home or at a non-medical setting.
- Never purchase Botox online, Botox should always require a medical license prior to buying it. Using Botox that doesn’t need a medical license can put you at risk for serious health complications.
Choose Our Botox Clinic Toronto for the Best Experience
Having a read through the benefits and risks of Botox, it is fair to say that the main factor for obtaining those benefits and dodging those side effects is going with a qualified injector. We stress the importance of choosing the appropriate medical aesthetician to perform the procedure to avoid complications.
When having our Botox Toronto aestheticians for the treatment, you can put the worries of complications aside. Our team of injectors undergo expert training and have performed many treatments with effective and flawless results.
Get in touch with our welcoming team for more information about our Botox Toronto treatments!