As we age, our skin begins to show signs of wear and tear in the form of folding lines, wrinkles, and sagging. While some of these facial features may be the result of positive experiences like smiling, it doesn’t make them any more welcoming to many people.
Nowadays, using fillers to make yourself more beautiful is a popular procedure. There are many types of fillers on the market, and many facilities perform beauty treatments with this method. However, not all fillers have the same effect. The following article will provide some essential knowledge about fillers Toronto, what fillers are, how they work, including what types there are and whether using fillers is really as 100% safe as advertised.
What is dermal filler?
Filler is an injectable medical implant approved for use by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the purpose of making the face smoother or fuller, including nasolabial folds, cheeks, lips and the back of the hand.
There are two types of dermal fillers:
- Permanent filler: this is liquid silicone, used in breast augmentation, buttock augmentation, lip fillers, etc. It was once prevalent, however, due to its terrible side effects. As a result, silicone has been banned worldwide since 1991.
- Non-permanent filler: the main component of this type of filler is hyaluronic acid (HA). Unlike the foreign substance, Silicone, HA has a structure similar to a type of Hyaluronic acid in the human body. Therefore, HA is considered the safest filler in existence. HA will be injected under the skin, thus immediately forming a tissue mass that fills the skin containing wrinkles such as nasolabial folds or areas that need to be enhanced such as chin, nose, under eye filler Toronto without surgery. This effect lasts from 8-18 months, depending on each person.
The benefits of using dermal filler
Dermal fillers Toronto offers our customers certain advantages when using this method to enhance your beauty
- Without going through a plastic surgery, you can still correct the defects on your face.
- Fast, simple, painless, no downtime, and immediate visible results.
- Safe and non-irritating.
- If you want to try and see what your face will look like temporarily before you decide to have permanent surgery, HA injection is the optimal solution.
Are there side effects?
Any operation of the human body can cause complications. Complications when injecting fillers are infection, thrombosis, and clots, which occur due to improper manipulation and technique of the injector as well as poor quality chemicals. Thus, you can completely avoid complications by coming to reputable facilities that offer fillers Toronto.
The bottom line
Fillers work to make your face smoother, enhance facial contours or fill in static facial lines such as nasolabial folds, cheek wrinkles, plump lips, and the back of the hands. Cosmetic enhancement through injecting filler is a legitimate need. It is a safe, minimally invasive procedure that usually gives immediate results. However, achieving optimal and safe results requires the knowledge and skill of a specialist. Any wrong intervention in the body, even the smallest, can lead to severe consequences.