In the current cosmetic market, there are two modern beauty technologies that are highly sought after. They are filler injections and facial fat grafting. These are two great rejuvenation solutions, balancing the face and creating a good appearance for the patients. However, the newer a technology is, the more thoroughly you need to understand them to make the safest and smartest choices for your body.
So, who are suitable for dermal filler for reducing wrinkles, and who can benefit from facial fat grafting? What are the pros and cons of these two methods? Let’s learn from what our Facial filler Toronto experts at to say before applying these cosmetic methods for yourself!
The difference between facial fat grafting and facial filler
Filler injection is a medical cosmetic procedure using active ingredients capable of filling and injecting directly into the dermis to increase the volume at the injection site, improve the elasticity and smoothness of the skin, and remove the wrinkles on the face. In addition, this procedure also has the ability to shape some small organs such as lips, nose, cheeks, temples and chin.
Meanwhile, facial fat grafting is a method that can hit two birds with one stone because this is a method of redistributing fat from one area to another (excess to deficiency) by extracting the best fat cells. The healthiest areas that our Facial filler Toronto experts will use include the abdomen, thighs, arms, and back, to transplant into areas such as the chest, nose, buttocks, or for facial rejuvenation.
The pros and cons of facial fat grafting and facial fillers
Because they are less invasive cosmetic methods, they more or less affect the health and safety of the patients. Read through the pros and cons to get pick the right choice for you.
The pros and cons of facial fillers
- Fast implementation time (only about 15-30 minutes).
- The degree of invasiveness is low, with almost no pain, swelling, and redness for the first few days.
- Relatively safe – especially hyaluronic acid fillers. Our cheek fillers Toronto staff can dissolve the fillers when you are not satisfied with the results after the procedure.
- No fasting and fast recovery time.
- Lower cost than plastic surgery.
- Temporary effect, cannot be maintained permanently like invasive aesthetics.
- There may still be some side effects.
- Only suitable for small areas such as cheeks, chin, lips …
- Not suitable for cases with many defects such as low nose wings, crooked, wide, low chin, horizontal jawbone…
The pros and cons of facial fat grafting
- This is considered a highly secure method by taking fat from the body to transplant to other areas to increase compatibility.
- Long-lasting effect. After refining the stem cells from the fat on areas with toned, fat structures such as the abdomen, thighs, etc., the cells that are transplanted into other areas will grow and form a cell chain with the existing fat tissue, help it stay in the body forever.
- Not suitable for customers who are too thin. Too little fat will not be enough to implant for surgeries such as breast augmentation or buttock augmentation. Although fat culture technology is now available, it is often quite expensive.
- Areas of sensitive, acne-prone skin may be susceptible to infection during implantation. You need to check with your doctor thoroughly before doing this method.
The Bottom Line
Should you choose facial fat grafting or filler injection? Currently, with the advancement of medicine combined with the field of beauty, our facial filler Toronto team can offer you all the modern and effective care technology procedures. However, to ensure safety and not leave any consequences later on, you should check and examine before proceeding. Choose a reputable place; use products of clear origin.
No beauty journey does not require necessary and sufficient conditions. Taking care and beautifying yourself seriously will give you a beautiful and meaningful life.