Dark circles under the eyes are the enemy of many women. The darkened skin area can make almost any women lose confidence because the skin under their eyes is less aesthetic.
Perhaps so far, the method of Microneedling Toronto is not too strange for beauty believers. Since its appearance, many cosmetic enhancements practitioners, from beauty centers to home skincare, have begun to apply this technology, especially in skin regeneration and rejuvenation.
Home microneedling is considered to be effective in removing dark circles. Results can be seen in a week. This method also increases the absorption of moisture into the skin up to 3000%, making it a dramatically more friendly and gentle method to the skin. Let’s find out more about this incredible beauty method.
What is microneeding?
Based on the mechanism of pseudo-injury, the microneedling method uses specialized equipment to create thousands of tiny holes that penetrate the skin and send signals to nerve cells, similar to when the body is injured. This stimulation will cause the brain to increase the body’s wound healing process, increasing collagen and elastin production. The needles are so sharp and thin enough that they cannot break the tissues, and thus, under eye microneedling Toronto will not alter the membrane of the skin. Therefore, it is very safe for the skin, even for the delicate area around the eyes.
How does microneedling work?
Microneedles with a diameter from 05.mm – 2.5mm will create micro-wounds. These micro-wounds will trick the skin cells by emitting signals to the nervous system to start the wound healing process on the skin, increasing collagen and elastin production to make the skin stronger. After an under eye microneedling Toronto procedure, the nutrients will go deep inside and nourish your stem cells. From there, it helps the epidermis increase in biological strength, erases wrinkles, and effectively treats dark spots.
What are the advantages of microneedling?
The microneedling method is used by many dermatologists to treat dark circles under the eyes because it has many outstanding advantages:
- The self-healing process of microneedling helps cell regeneration to be continuous and intense. From there, it can remove dark, dull cells and return the skin to a smooth state once more.
- Microneedling Toronto also helps to tighten pores and bring out smoother, brighter skin.
- High treatment efficiency. The skin quickly recovers and erases dark spots, very safe for the skin.
Precaution when using microneedling to treat dark circles under eyes
Despite the above advantages, when performing this beauty treatment, it is necessary to follow the correct process as well as choose the right microneedles for your skin. In particular, for the delicate under-eye area, the damage caused must be kept even more minimal. Unlike other skin areas, which require applying the serum after microneedling, the eye area must go through serum injection BEFORE that treatment. You will even need an anesthetic for the area around the eyes to avoid discomfort or tears when microneedling. That’s why you should only go through under-eye rejuvenation by Microneedling Toronto at reputable beauty centers, with skilled technicians, modern, sterile equipment, and high-class anti-aging products.
Aftercare advice for microneedling
- Do not wear makeup or use any cosmetics. After a night of hangouts, you should remove makeup to make sure your skin is clean.
- Drink two liters of water a day. Add a lot of vegetables and fruits to the body, except for the high-sugar and hot ones.
- Add more healthy food to your diet in the process of skin regeneration and scar healing, such as meat, fish, eggs, shrimp, …
- Do not use stimulants such as alcohol, beer, and coffee.
You should sleep a full 8 hours a day and go to bed before 11PM.
For treating dark circles with Microneedling, contact our experts at Therapeutics Aesthetics.