NATURAL AND NEW TECHNOLOGY
Botox Treatment Toronto
The natural ageing process often causes our skin to undergo changes that results in increased lines and wrinkles. Repetitive movement of the muscles under the skin causes the prominent lines and wrinkles. This often develops with age. Botox treatment can help you reduce these signs of ageing.
What is BOTOX Treatment / Dysport ®?
Toronto Botox or Dysport is an FDA approved purified protein that works as a neuromodulator. When Botox injected into the targeted muscles, it creates a temporary weakening of the muscle contraction. As the brain tells the muscle to move, it will remain weakened or still, based on the dosage of Botulinum toxin injected. The level of “freezing” varies from minimal to moderate depending on the type of look that is desired. The best part is, studies show that Dysport starts to act within 24 hours of injection, and can last up to 6 months! Dysport acts as an anti-aging substance and can be used to reduce skin wrinkles and also can be used as a preventative measure to avoid wrinkles. Contact us for a Botox Treatment in Toronto.
How does Botox Treatment Work?
It is necessary to know the work-process of any treatment before taking it. Getting insight into Botox treatment will bring trust & transparency which is important before going through a treatment. So, how does Botox Treatment work? Just, read this section to get your answers.
Firstly, you need to know how do wrinkles arise? Our muscle contraction is the foremost cause for the wrinkles on our face. A chemical called Acetylcholine is a primary reason for muscle contraction which eventually leads to wrinkles on your face. Our Botox Treatment Toronto specialists identify your problem areas and work on the same.
Botox essentially works on your nervous system. A Botox treatment prevents the Acetylcholine chemical to be released thus preventing wrinkles.
Once the doctor injects Botox into your facial muscles, it blocks a set of signals that arise from the nervous system and the Acetylcholine chemical is one of them. All the signals that Botox blocks are directly or indirectly linked to your muscle contraction and thus face wrinkles.
As this treatment blocks those signals from arising, the situation of muscle contraction gets eliminated which in turn, subsides the wrinkle on the face.
Botox Treatment Toronto uses include:
- Smoothing out frown and forehead lines, as well as crow’s feet (lines around the eyes) to create a relaxed appearance
- Creating a natural lift of the brows to open up the eyes
- Softening dimpling of the chin and vertical lines above the lip (smoker’s lines)
- Turning up the corners of the lip to prevent marionette lines
- Softening an angular jaw line by shrinking oversized masseter muscles
Rely on our Botox Treatment Toronto specialists for a perfect outcome!
Erase the Signs of Ageing with Botox Treatment!
Let Toronto Botox specialists at Therapeutic Aesthetics worry about erasing lines, wrinkles, and time. Botulinum toxin (Botox®, Dysport®) is a simple, nonsurgical treatment that can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows. The product weakens the muscle that causes the lines to form, so with time and continued treatment, can erase the lines of time.
STOP Excessive sweating- Hyperhidrosis with Botox
Dysport or Botox can successfully treat this symptom. What causes hyperhidrosis? Eccrine sweat glands are particularly numerous on the feet, palms, face, and armpits. When your body is overheated, when you’re moving around, when you’re feeling emotional, or as a result of hormones, then nerves activate the sweat glands. When those nerves overreact, it causes hyperhidrosis.
Areas where Botox treatment can be done:
• Frown Lines, Gummy smile
• Forehead lines, Crows feet
• Masseter (clencher or teeth grinding)
• Lip lines, lip flip
• Chin wrinkles
• Bunny lines
• Neck, Tip of Nose
• Calf slimming
Medical uses of Botox/Dysport include:
- Temporomandibular (TMJ) syndrome. This is often caused by grinding of teeth, especially during sleep
- Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating. Common treatment area: Underarms!!!
- Treatment of migraine headaches
Learn more about the Difference between Botox and Dermal Fillers in our blog!
Botox Treatment Time frame & results
The entire treatment takes around 30 minutes. There are no restrictions after that. You can move to your routine after investing your 30 minutes in this treatment.
Once you complete the treatment, it takes around 2-3 days for the results to reflect. You will start noticing that wrinkles are disappearing from your face. However, the time frame of the results to reflect may vary between 2 to 5 days. The full results might take 2 weeks to reflect. So, please be a bit patient.
It becomes important for you to know that the results of the Botox Treatment Toronto session last for around 3-4 months for the first three treatments and 6 months thereafter. After that, wrinkles may start appearing. Thus, you may have to go through the treatment again. Our Botox Treatment specialists in Toronto, Burlington, and Pickering don’t believe in making fake promises at all.
After Botox Treatment Takeaways
Some key takeaways that you need to keep in mind after taking this treatment are as follows:
- Avoid Alcohol: Kindly avoid alcohol for at least 48 hours after you take this treatment. Alcohol causes the blood to get thin and thus resulting in excessive bleeding.
- No Touching: Please don’t touch the area where you received the Botox treatment for at least 24 hours. Touching it can cause undesired effects.
- Avoid Exercising: We recommend not exercising for a couple of days after taking Botox treatment. You can carry on with light activities but avoid doing exercise that demands large efforts at all.
- Appointments: Don’t wait to book your appointment with your doctor if you feel that the side effects are taking a long time to fade away.
- Don’t Panic: Some side effects like some redness or soreness are completely normal. If you face them, just don’t panic and wait for a couple of days at least to let them fade. Please remember to not use any gel or cream to get rid of these side effects. If they don’t, contact your doctor to get the appropriate advice.
Our Botox Treatment Toronto specialists have been delivering positive results for a while now. Extremely reliable, and extremely cost-effective, the treatment also comes with a luxury of no or rare side effects.
You deserve a wrinkle-free face and Botox can help you to achieve it. With Botox treatment, we provide you a natural way to get rid of wrinkles.
FAQs about Botox Treatment
on average most people start getting Botox/Dysport around the age of 25 to 30 but we can start it even earlier.
Tiny injections of Botox®/Dysport are administered to the affected area, taking between 10-20 minutes to perform.
- Our botox clinic Toronto & Burlington team is very experienced, trained & well equipped for any non-surgical treatments like Botox.
- We don’t use a “one size fits all” approach and so clients receive personalized recommendations.
- We don’t use Botox to give you an artificial look. Rather we use it to enhance your natural features.
- We provide honest advise to our clients
- Clients rate us highly on google!
These are some of the reasons clients trust us and come to us.
We provide free consultation. Call us at (416)-705-8672 to book our Botox treatment services.
This is determined at the time of consultation since each individual’s dosing requirement varies depending on the desired outcome and the strength of each muscle group. Come in for a free consultation to determine your needs and find out How much does Botox cost?, and also take advantage of our client appreciation promotions!
Consultation time: Approximately 15 minutes
Combined with other procedures such as Dermal Fillers and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) with Microneedling, one is able to enjoy the experience and appearance of complete rejuvenation, without the need for invasive surgery.
This is the perfect lunch hour remedy as there is no downtime.
Botox treatment is a non-surgical skin treatment method. Treatments can be performed within minutes and require no anesthesia.
You are eligible to get Botox Treatment if you are 18 or above and if you are healthy.
However, please refrain from taking this treatment if you are:
- If your facial muscles don’t go well with injections
- Suffering from any disease related to the nervous system
- Have any skin allergies or infection
Injections can always be a little uncomfortable, but the needles we use for Botox treatment at our Toronto/Burlington clinic are extremely tiny. Sometimes, the pokes are barely even felt and each poke just lasts for about a second.
More questions? Contact our Botox Treatment Toronto & Burlington specialists.