NATURAL AND NEW TECHNOLOGY
Extensive Procedures to Our Patients.
The natural aging process often causes our skin to undergo changes that results in increased lines and wrinkles. Repetitive movement of the muscles under the skin causes the prominent lines and wrinkles. This often develops with age.
What is Toronto BOTOX ® Cosmetic / Dysport ®?
Aesthetic uses of Botox/Dysport include:
- Smoothing out frown and forehead lines, as well as crow’s feet (lines around the eyes) to create a relaxed appearance
- Creating a natural lift of the brows to open up the eyes
- Softening dimpling of the chin and vertical lines above the lip (smoker’s lines)
- Turning up the corners of the lip to prevent marionette lines
- Softening an angular jaw line by shrinking oversized masseter muscles
Erase the Signs of Aging!
Let Therapeutic Aesthetics worry about erasing lines, wrinkles, and time. Botulinum toxin (Botox®, Dysport®) is a simple, nonsurgical treatment that can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows. The product weakens the muscle that causes the lines to form, so with time and continued treatment, can erase the lines of time.
STOP Excessive sweating- Hyperhidrosis
Dysport or Botox can successfully treat this symptom. What causes hyperhidrosis? Eccrine sweat glands are particularly numerous on the feet, palms, face, and armpits. When your body is overheated, when you’re moving around, when you’re feeling emotional, or as a result of hormones, then nerves activate the sweat glands. When those nerves overreact, it causes hyperhidrosis.
Areas that Can be Done: Botox
• Frown Lines, Gummy smile
• Forehead lines, Crows feet
• Masseter (clencher or teeth grinding)
• Lip lines, lip flip
• Chin wrinkles
• Bunny lines
• Neck, Tip of Nose
• Calf slimming
Medical uses of Botox/Dysport include:
- Temporomandibular (TMJ) syndrome. This is often caused by grinding of teeth, especially during sleep
- Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating. Common treatment area: Underarms!!!
- Treatment of migraine headaches
Learn more about the Difference between Botox and Dermal Fillers in our blog!
Frequently Asked Questions
In general, most people start seeing the results after 2 to 3 days but to see the full results it will take 2 to 3 weeks.
They last 3 to 4 months for your first 3 treatments then gradually further apart till possibly only needing every 6 months before treated again.
on average most people start getting Botox/Dysport around the age of 25 to 30 but we can start it even earlier.
We use Botox and Dysport in our clinic. Both are FDA approved in health Canada approved. Botox made by Allergan and it is the first in the market. Dysport is made by medics who also make Restylane both are top brands in the market.
Tiny injections of Botox®/Dysport are administered to the affected area, taking between 10-20 minutes to perform.
- Our aesthetic clinic Toronto & Burlington team is very experienced, trained & well equipped for any non-surgical treatments like Botox.
- We don’t use a “one size fits all” approach and so clients receive personalized recommendations.
- We don’t use Botox to give you an artificial look. Rather we use it to enhance your natural features.
- We provide honest advise to our clients.
- Clients rate us highly on google!
These are some of the reasons clients trust us and come to us.
We provide free consultation. Call us at (416)-705-8672 to book our services.
This is determined at the time of consultation since each individual’s dosing requirement varies depending on the desired outcome and the strength of each muscle group. Come in for a free consultation to determine your needs and find out How much does Botox cost?, and also take advantage of our client appreciation promotions!
Consultation time: Approximately 15 minutes
Combined with other procedures such as Dermal Fillers and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) with Microneedling, one is able to enjoy the experience and appearance of complete rejuvenation, without the need for invasive surgery.
This is the perfect lunch hour remedy as there is no downtime.
Botox is a non-surgical skin treatment method. Treatments can be performed within minutes and require no anesthesia.
Injections can always be a little uncomfortable, but the needles we use for Botox treatment at our Toronto/Burlington clinic are extremely tiny. Sometimes, the pokes are barely even felt and each poke just lasts for about a second.
Popular keyword searches: Botox Burlington, Botox Oakville, botox treatment Toronto, Botox clinic Toronto, best botox doctor in toronto, How much does Botox cost?