Facial & Dermal Fillers Toronto, Burlington, Pickering
Dermal fillers are a safe & effective non-surgical treatment to reduce the signs of ageing. With aging, there is loss of volume on our face making us feel older or less youthful. Using injectable dermal fillers, we can reverse these signs of ageing.
How Dermal Fillers Work?
Dermal fillers are made of hyaluronic acid (HA) which is naturally found in our body. HA attracts water into our skin to become hydrated. During ageing HA decreases in the skin and then we start having lines and sagging. Dermal fillers help reduce wrinkles and sagging by hydrating the skin and make you feel more youthful. Contact Dermal Fillers Toronto experts to book a treatment.
HA Dermal fillers are injected in the skin in those areas where you need to restore wrinkles, loss of volume, soften creases and improve facial contours. Injectable Dermal filler is a very affordable & effective non-surgical treatment method to look younger. No surgery & no downtime !
The consistency of the gel used in dermal filler treatment may be thick of thin depending on the facial area being treated. Products like Restylane Silk® and Ryfine have a thinner consistency and find their application for fine lines around the lips and under-eye area treatment. While thick gels like Juvederm Voluma®, are best used for cheek augmentation treatments. Book a Dermal Fillers Toronto treatment online.
Dermal Fillers for Hand Rejuvenation
The dermal fillers in hand rejuvenation are basically used to slow down the aging process. The filler used for hand rejuvenation includes hyaluronic acid, autologous fat, collagen, calcium hydroxylapatite, and poly-L-lactic acid. The most popular and recommended dermal filler for hand rejuvenation is Restylane Lyft which is HA based dermal filler.
Dermal Filler Types
There are three types of Dermal Fillers. Have a look at the insights of this type below:
1. Permanent Dermal Fillers: This type of filler lasts longer as most of the filler constituents are not absorbed by the body. But, the results from this treatment often look artificial. Some examples of permanent Dermal Fillers are Sculptra, Artefill, Silicone, etc
2. Semi-Permanent Dermal Fillers: For this type of fillers, the results usually last longer as compared to temporary fillers. An example of semi-permanent Dermal Fillers is Bellafill.
3. Temporary Dermal Fillers: The constituents of these fillers are absorbed by the body. This is the reason that the results from these fillers look natural. Hyaluronic Acid (Juvederm) and is a primary example of Temporary Dermal Fillers.
Dermal Filler Applications
Dermal Filler for the Face
- Improving the look of smile lines (nasolabial folds)
- Restoring the cheekbones and creating a natural lift and contouring effect to facial structures
- Restoring/contouring the jaw line and diminishing jowls
Dermal Filler for the Nose:
- Correcting a crooked nose bridge
- Building up the height of the nose bridge
Dermal Filler for Under Eye/Tear Trough Filler Treatment:
Wondering if there is any Tear Trough Filler service provider near me? Well, the Therapeutic Aesthetics Under Eye Filler & Tear Trough Filler Toronto team might be your destination. Look at the insights of the services we provide and thus making your under-eye skin beautiful and revitalizing.
- Decreasing the saggy appearance of bags under the eyes, leading to a refreshed appearance
- Improving tired looking eyes due to an exaggerated “tear trough” area, making them look more awake.
- You can count on our Under Eye Filler Toronto team to ensure a professional under–eye treatment and thus giving your under-eye skin a refreshed and charming look.
- Also, our efficient Tear Trough Filler Toronto does a thorough study on the problem areas under your eyes and advises the best treatment for the same. Our team takes pride in helping patients get rid of every under-eye problem with the utmost efficiency and with no/minimal side effects.
Thus, you need not look any further if you are looking for a reliable Under Eye Filler & Tear Trough Fillers treatment in Toronto. Therapeutic Aesthetics has all the bases covered for you.
Dermal Filler for the Lips:
- Defining the vermillion border (outline of the lips) to provide a natural lift and contour
- Adding volume, texture, and structure to the lips to give that extra pout (no “duck lips” included!)
Dermal Filler for the Chin:
- Building up structure in the chin
- Slimming the chin to create a “V-line” face shape. This creates a soft, feminine appearance
- Widening the base the chin to masculinize the shape of the chin
- Wondering about Chin Filler Treatment Cost in Toronto? Our prices are very competitive. Thus, with our services, you can stay assured your chin filler treatment won’t trouble your pockets.
Dermal Filler for the Jawline:
- Defining and strengthening the jawline
- Adding a more youthful appearance to the face
- Diminishing jowls
Dermal Filler for Hands:
- Enhance the look of your hands & reduce signs of ageing which includes loosing fatty tissues
- Hands that lack firmness, brown spots or prominent veins or wrinkles. Read more
Book a Dermal Fillers Toronto, Burlington Pickering treatment with a specialist today.
Benefits of Dermal fillers Treatment
Primary benefits of Dermal filler Toronto treatment are as follows:
1. Long-Lasting Results: The results that the Dermal filler Toronto treatment deliver are long-lasting as compared to other similar results.
When you take any treatment, without any doubt, you desire the results to be long-lasting, if not permanent. The Dermal fillers Toronto team of experts helps you to achieve your goals.
2. Quick Results: An ability to deliver quick results makes Dermal fillers Toronto treatment the most trusted among people. Also, you need not invest any extra time for yourself to recover from them as most of the Dermal fillers are completely free from allergic reactions.
3. Appearance Improved naturally: Everyone wants to look young and fresh. Dermal fillers give you a chance to look young and fresh naturally with subtle ease and a relaxation of no side-effects. The skilled team of Therapeutic Aesthetics is here to gift you an enhanced appearance, a young and fresh look, and enriched confidence.
4. Safe Process: Dermal fillers Toronto treatment process is completely safe for you. However, some effects like redness, swelling, itching for a couple of days are completely normal. They all are temporary and generally fade after a couple of days.
Facial Fillers can help you with:
• Loss of volume in Cheeks
• Thin Lips
• Under Eye Hollows
• Reshape Chin or Nose
• Eliminate Marionette Lines (lines side of mouth)
• Reduce Nasolabial Folds (lines side of nose)
• Volume loss in Temples
• Ageing Hands (Spots or prominent veins)
Cost of this service will be determined at the time of consultation, depending on the desired look to be achieved. Come in for a free consultation to learn about our packages and promotions for Facial and Dermal Fillers in Toronto!
Therapeutic Aesthetics is a leading Aesthetics Clinic in Toronto. Our Toronto dermal filler specialists use Restylane. Restylane is a medical-grade dermal filler that lasts longer. Restylane has Hyaluronic acid as its main active ingredient. These dermal fillers create a seamless enhancement and produce very natural, youthful results. Once injected into the treatment area the fillers attract moisture and plumpness to the skin. In fact, the product looks and feels virtually undetectable, allowing the effects of the treatment to shine through. We can add volume to hollow areas, define facial contours and even fill in stubborn folds and wrinkles! Fillers are also used in the lips for a long-lasting plumping effect and enhanced definition. Facial dermal filler is a non-surgical treatment that allows you to achieve instant, beautiful results without the downtime that comes with surgery.
Book an appointment today with a Dermal Fillers Toronto, Burlington or Pickering specialist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depends on what type of filler is used in what area is injected some of the fillers last 6 to 12 months and some last longer.
After the injection, the clients may experience bruising, redness, swelling, which is normal if the trim is done by an experienced injector and it’s a good product is use there’s no other side effects.
Yes, there is we can treat any undesired results with hyaluronidase which is an enzyme to break down the HA.
Sun exposure and stress contribute to faster degeneration of the skin & the effects of a dermal filler treatment. So avoid sun exposure and wash your face regularly.
While most of our clients do not have any allergies or adverse effects after using dermal fillers, for your own safety, we will do a skin test before proceeding. So you don’t have to worry about its after effects.
The cost of this treatment varies according to the extent of treatment you require. To get an exact treatment price quote, reach out to our Undereye Dermal Filler Burlington & Pickering team. Allow them to study the degree of treatment your undereye is demanding. This will enable our team to present you with an exact price quote.
Dermal fillers Treatment Cost
The cost of dermal fillers depends on the type of treatment you take. However, the average cost of one syringe is around $600 to $700. Reach out to us to know more. We will be more than happy to connect with you and give you more information regarding the treatment.
In this era of the online world, purchasing products online is not uncommon at all. You may also be inclined to purchase the Dermal fillers online in the lure of numerous saving offers. But, do you know that a wrong product or a decision you take without the help of an expert can create a blunder for you?
Agreed that online purchase always gives you discounts and offers. But, purchasing a treatment product like Dermal fillers online can actually go against you. You may have gone through reports that online Dermal fillers consist of a mixture of substances that are not recommended for everyone.
Our Dermal fillers Toronto, Burlington & Pickering treatment professionals can be your destination if you are looking for a reliable anti-aging treatment. The positive results that this treatment has been delivering for a while are the primary reason that people prefer the same to reduce the aging signs.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at 416-705-8672 if you are looking for more information regarding Dermal fillers Toronto, Burlington & Pickering treatment. Our Therapeutic Aesthetics team is keen to help you out and answer your questions.
You can also Book a Dermal fillers Toronto treatment online.