Facial & Dermal Fillers Toronto
How Filler Works? We naturally have hyaluronic acid which attracts water into our skin to become hydrated during the ageing H A decreases in the skin and then we start having lines and sagging. Most fillers are made of HA which is natural to the body. They reduce wrinkles and sagging by hydrating the skin.
HA Dermal fillers are a gel-like substances that are injected beneath the skin to restore loss of volume, smooth lines, soften creases and enhance facial contours. Which can be a cost effective way to look younger without surgery or down time.
The consistency of the gel ranges from thin to thick. The thickness of the filler used during treatment depends on the facial area being treated. Products such as Restylane Silk® and Ryfine have a thin consistency and work best for the under-eye area and fine lines around the lips. Thick gels, such as Juvederm Voluma®, are used for cheek augmentation.
Hand Rejuvenation & Dermal Fillers
The dermal fillers in hand rejuvenation are basically used to slow down the aging process. The filler used for hand rejuvenation includes autologous fat, collagen, hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, and poly-L-lactic acid. The most popular and recommended dermal filler for hand rejuvenation is Restylane Lyft.
Dermal Filler Applications
Dermal Filler for the Face
- Improving the look of smile lines (nasolabial folds)
- Restoring the cheekbones and creating a natural lift and contouring effect to facial structures
- Restoring/contouring the jaw line and diminishing jowls
Dermal Filler for the Nose:
- Correcting a crooked nose bridge
- Building up the height of the nose bridge
Dermal Filler for the Eyes:
- Decreasing the saggy appearance of bags under the eyes, leading to a refreshed appearance
Improving tired looking eyes due to an exaggerated “tear trough” area, making them look more awake.
Areas that Can be Done: Facial Fillers
• Loss of volume in Cheeks
• Thin Lips
• Under Eye Hollows
• Reshape Chin or Nose
• Eliminate Marionette Lines (lines side of mouth)
• Reduce Nasolabial Folds (lines side of nose)
• Volume loss in Temples
Cost of this service will be determined at the time of consultation, depending on the desired look to be achieved. Come in for a free consultation to learn about our packages and promotions for Dermal/Facial Fillers in Toronto!
Therapeutic Aesthetics is a leading Aesthetics Clinic in Toronto where we use Restylane long-lasting medical-grade dermal fillers. Hyaluronic acid is the main active ingredient. These fillers mold comfortably to your skin and facial structures, creating a seamless enhancement and very natural, youthful results. Once injected into the treatment area the fillers attract moisture and plumpness to the skin. In fact, the product looks and feels virtually undetectable, allowing the effects of the treatment to shine through. They can add volume to hollow areas, define facial contours and even fill in stubborn folds and wrinkles! Fillers are also used in the lips for a long-lasting plumping effect and enhanced definition. Facial dermal fillers allow us to achieve instant, beautiful results without the downtime that comes with surgery.
Dermal Filler Applications
Dermal Filler for the Lips:
- Defining the vermillion border (outline of the lips) to provide a natural lift and contour
- Adding volume, texture, and structure to the lips to give that extra pout (no “duck lips” included!)
Dermal Filler for the Chin:
- Building up structure in the chin
- Slimming the chin to create a “V-line” face shape. This creates a soft, feminine appearance
- Widening the base the chin to masculinize the shape of the chin
Dermal Filler for the Jawline:
- Defining and strengthening the jawline
- Adding a more youthful appearance to the face
- Diminishing jowls
Frequently Asked Questions
Depends on what type of filler is used in what area is injected some of the fillers last 6 to 12 months and some last longer.
After the injection, the clients may experience bruising, redness, swelling, which is normal if the trim is done by an experienced injector and it’s a good product is use there’s no other side effects.
Yes, there is we can treat any undesired results with hyaluronidase which is an enzyme to break down the HA.
Popular keyword searches: Dermal fillers Toronto, Facial fillers Toronto