NATURAL AND NEW TECHNOLOGY
Botox Treatment for Men in Toronto
Men, have you been noticing a few more wrinkles than usual?
You’re not alone. In fact, men are becoming increasingly concerned with their appearance and looking for ways to maintain a youthful look. The natural ageing process often causes our skin to lose vitality and dry out, both of which result in the infamous “furrowed brow” that develops on older men. Botox treatment can help you smooth those furrows to restore a youthful appearance.
If this sounds like you, then we might be able to help! We offer Dysport & Botox treatments that can reduce the signs of ageing in just a few quick injections. And best of all – it doesn’t require any downtime! Look good and feel confident again with our Dysport & Botox treatments for men! Schedule a consultation with Therapeutic Aesthetics today.
What is BOTOX Treatment / Dysport ®?
Toronto Botox or Dysport is an FDA approved purified protein that works as a neuromodulator. When Botox is injected into the targeted muscles, it weakens the muscle contraction. The dosage of Botulinum toxin injected will determine the weakness of the muscle contraction in order to achieve results that range from minimal to moderate. It is up to you, the patient, to determine whether you want a minimal change that softens furrows or a dramatic change that eliminates them almost entirely.
Botox works well to treat stubborn wrinkles in smaller areas, while Dysport works better on larger areas. This is because Dysport is less potent than Botox and diffuses quicker. In fact, studies show that Dysport starts to act within 24 hours of injection, and can last up to 6 months! Dysport acts as an anti-aging substance and can be used to reduce skin wrinkles and also can be used as a preventative measure to avoid wrinkles. Contact us for a Botox Treatment in Toronto.
How does Botox Treatment Work?
Botox treatment offers a safe, effective way to eliminate wrinkles on the face. The process is simple and can be completed in a single visit at our clinic with minimal discomfort.
In the simplest sense, Botox works because it targets wrinkles. Wrinkles form when acetylcholine stimulates the contraction of facial muscles. Botox prevents acetylcholine from being released by blocking signals from the nervous system, which prevents muscle contractions and decreases the appearance of wrinkles.
Uses of Botox Treatment for Men in Toronto include:
- Burnishing out frown and forehead lines, as well as crow’s feet (lines around the eyes) to create a laid-back appearance
- Naturally lifting the brows to intensify the eyes
- Reducing chin dimpling and vertical lines above the lip (smoker’s lines)
- Elevating the lips to prevent drooping of the lower face
Expect a perfect outcome with our Botox Treatment Toronto specialists!
Erase the Signs of Ageing with Botox Treatment!
Let Toronto Botox specialists at Therapeutic Aesthetics worry about erasing lines, wrinkles, and time. Botulinum toxin (Botox®, Dysport®) is a simple, nonsurgical treatment that can temporarily smooth moderate to severe frown lines between the brows. The product weakens the muscle that causes the lines to form, essentially erasing the lines of time.
Men: STOP Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating) with Botox!
Dysport or Botox can successfully put a stop to excessive sweating. Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, occurs when the nerves in your eccrine sweat glands overreact to hormones, emotions, or temperature. This causes sweating on the feet, palms, face, and armpits. Botox calms overactive nerves to regulate sweating.
Areas where Botox treatment can be done on Men:
• Frown Lines, Gummy smile
• Forehead lines, Crows feet
• Masseter (clencher or teeth grinding)
• Lip lines, lip flip
• Chin wrinkles
• Bunny lines
• Neck, Tip of Nose
• Calf slimming
Medical uses of Botox/Dysport for Men include:
- Temporomandibular (TMJ) syndrome. This is often caused by grinding of teeth, especially during sleep
- Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating. Common treatment area: Underarms!!!
- Treatment of migraine headaches
Learn more about the Difference between Botox and Dermal Fillers in our blog!
Botox Treatment Time Frame & Results
The entire treatment takes around 30 minutes. There are no restrictions after that. You can return to your routine after investing only 30 minutes of your time.
Within 2-3 days you will start noticing that wrinkles are disappearing from your face. However, it can take between 2 to 5 days to notice results and up to two weeks for the full results to appear.
The results of the Botox Treatment Toronto session last for around 3-4 months for the first three treatments and 6 months thereafter. This is because the body will eventually metabolize the Botox, rendering it ineffective. After that, wrinkles may start appearing. Thus, you may have to go through the treatment again. Our Botox Treatment specialists in Toronto, Burlington, and Pickering are honest and upfront about your treatment expectations.
After Botox Treatment Takeaways for Men
Some key takeaways that you need to keep in mind after taking this treatment are as follows:
- Avoid Alcohol: you will need to avoid alcohol for at least 48 hours after you take this treatment since alcohol is a blood thinner that can cause excessive bleeding.
- No Touching: Please don’t touch the treatment area for at least 24 hours because this can cause undesired effects.
- Avoid Exercising: We recommend not exercising for a couple of days after taking Botox treatment. You can carry on with light activities but avoid doing strenuous exercise or activities.
- Side Effects: Call us immediately to book an appointment with your doctor if you feel that the side effects are taking a long time to fade away.
- Don’t Panic: Some side effects like some redness or soreness are completely normal and should fade within a couple of days. Please remember to not use any gel or cream to get rid of these side effects. If the side effects linger for more than a couple of days, contact your doctor to get the appropriate advice.
For years, our Botox Treatment Toronto doctors have been delivering outstanding results using Botox injections as a natural approach to achieving a wrinkle-free appearance. Botox treatment for men is also extremely dependable and cost-effective, with a low danger of severe side effects.
FAQs about Botox Treatment
on average most people start getting Botox/Dysport around the age of 25 to 30 but we can start it even earlier.
Tiny injections of Botox®/Dysport are administered to the affected area, taking between 10-20 minutes to perform.
- Our botox clinic Toronto & Burlington team is very experienced, trained & well equipped for any non-surgical treatments like Botox.
- We don’t use a “one size fits all” approach and so clients receive personalized recommendations.
- We don’t use Botox to give you an artificial look. Rather we use it to enhance your natural features.
- We provide honest advise to our clients
- Clients rate us highly on google!
These are some of the reasons clients trust us and come to us.
We provide free consultation. Call us at (416)-705-8672 to book our Botox treatment services.
This is determined at the time of consultation since each individual’s dosing requirement varies depending on the desired outcome and the strength of each muscle group. Come in for a free consultation to determine your needs and find out How much does Botox cost?, and also take advantage of our client appreciation promotions!
Consultation time: Approximately 15 minutes
Combined with other procedures such as Dermal Fillers and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) with Microneedling, one is able to enjoy the experience and appearance of complete rejuvenation, without the need for invasive surgery.
This is the perfect lunch hour remedy as there is no downtime.
Botox treatment is a non-surgical skin treatment method. Treatments can be performed within minutes and require no anesthesia.
You are eligible to get Botox Treatment if you are 18 or above and if you are healthy.
However, please refrain from taking this treatment if you are:
- If your facial muscles don’t go well with injections
- Suffering from any disease related to the nervous system
- Have any skin allergies or infection
Injections can always be a little uncomfortable, but the needles we use for Botox treatment at our Toronto/Burlington clinic are extremely tiny. Sometimes, the pokes are barely even felt and each poke just lasts for about a second.
More questions? Contact our Botox Treatment Toronto & Burlington specialists.