Microneedling Toronto, Burlington & GTA
Microneedling is a popular treatment that helps to improve the appearance of scars, refine the skin’s texture and minimize lines and wrinkles. Therapeutic Aesthetics offers the best microneedling services in Toronto & GTA with two aesthetic clinics in Toronto & Burlington.
How Does Microneedling Work?
Mirconeedling works by creating hundreds of microscopic injuries in the dermis and epidermis using an automated device called the SkinPen®. As the device traverses the skin’s surface it deploys 12 tiny needles (between 0.5 – 3.0mm deep) into dermal tissue to create a deliberate but highly controlled “trauma.” Immediately after treatment the body activates a powerful healing response, helping to boost natural collagen production and improve the skin’s appearance.
Microneedling with the SkinPen® treats the following conditions:
•Scars (surgical, acne and other)
•Fine lines and wrinkles
•Uneven skin texture and tone
•Lackluster, dull skin
SkinPen® treatments can be done on their own or in combination with other therapies such as PRP (platelet rich plasma). PRP uses one’s own blood to boost healing by introducing naturally-occurring growth factors which are abundant in the plasma component of blood. Plasma seeps into the deep permal layers through the tiny holes created by the SkinPen®. Once the skin has fully recovered from the Microneedling then Dysport can be administered to relax dynamic wrinkles on the forehead, frown and around the eyes.
Microneedling deposits certain medications like vitamin C which is an important constituent for our skin. Insertion of this vitamin boosts the speed of the healing process which is a valuable assistance.
Normally 3-6 Microneedling sessions are required to see dramatic improvement. Results can take up to 30 days to become visible after each Microneedling session as the skin heals itself and builds new collagen. Immediately after Microneedling treatment the skin can feel tight and have a reddish-pink appearance. This usually clears up after 48 hours.
Book an appointment today for microneedling services at our Toronto or Burlington clinic.
Why Trust Us for Microneedling Treatment in Toronto?
We give you some strong reasons to trust the treatment we provide. Read them underneath:
- Reduce Aging Securely: No denial of the fact that aging is a natural process. But, what about looking older than you actually are? Is it even possible to reduce aging? Yes, with microneedling, it is possible. Microneedling will help you reduce scars, wrinkles & lines thus making you feel younger. You just need to invest your faith in microneedling treatment we provide and make sure that you stay a bit patient during the entire treatment.
- Skill Factor: The team on the premises of Therapeutic Aesthetics Toronto & Burlington clinic is extremely skilled and highly trained. We make sure that we provide you this treatment with the utmost care, and with utmost diligence. We believe in results over words. And, the results from the treatment that we have provided are very high. Check out our google reviews!
- No Fake Promises: We don’t believe in sugar-coating just for the sake of attracting you to our services. Firstly, we carefully go through your medical history meticulously and advise you about the best treatment. We believe that the patients need to know about the risks and benefits involved in the treatment. This is the reason we keep the entire Microneedling process transparent.
- Cost-Effective: The cost of microneedling service are extremely reasonable as compared to other similar treatment providing authorities in the city. Thus, at Therapeutic Aesthetics, you get a mixture of quality and cost-effectiveness.
- Lifetime Relationship: Once you take treatment from us, our relationship is for life. We ensure that whenever you visit again in case of any issue with the treatment, or any query, prompt solutions and answers will be provided.
You become a part of our family once you take treatment from us. And, trust us on the fact that we are responsible to deliver positive results to our family members.
How safe is Microneedling?
The technology used in Microneedling treatment is entirely safe. This treatment by no means incorporates any sort of artificial healing process which makes the results of this treatment long-lasting, natural, and free from side-effects.
Our Microneedling Toronto experts have been delivering positive results for a good time now. Microneedling is effective in healing most injury scars along with providing a treatment to help people get rid of wrinkles.
Though, some effects like reddish skin are completely normal, the treatment is entirely free from any sort of serious side-effects. As the treatment comprises purely of natural treatment formula, the results look more natural and are long-lasting.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much time it usually takes to reflect results after I take Microneedling Treatment?
Usually, it takes around a month for the results to fully reflect on your skin after you take this treatment.
Is there any downtime after Microneedling?
The patients might get some redness on the skin along with swelling. But, these effects last just for a few days.
Do I need to use any sort of special gel or cream after I take this treatment?
After you take Microneedling treatment, your skin becomes more sensitive to the sun. Thus, we advise the patients to use sunscreen after they take this treatment.
What is the cost of Microneedling treatment?
Usually, this treatment starts from $300. But, it varies according to the requirements of a patient. Contact us to get a price for your Microneedling treatment in Toronto.
Microneedling at our Toronto & Burlington clinic is undoubtedly the best way to boost the appearance of your skin. The entire process is quite secure, reliable, and the results from microneedling are long-lasting.
Our Work Flow
We recommend that you carry your medical reports alongside you when you visit us. We will go thorough your medical history and see if this treatment will work for you. Also, our team will check your skin and face to test the sensitivity factor and get a fair idea of how effective will Microneedling treatment be.
We will ask you certain questions regarding the supplements if you take any. Also, we will try to collect a piece of information on any specific medicine you take.
Taking all this information will help us to figure out the effectiveness and chances of any side effects on your body. It will also help us to prescribe you certain do’s & don’ts if needed.
After the treatment, we will prescribe you certain key points that you need to keep in mind. These key points will include a set of some restrictions that you need to keep in mind for a couple of days. It will yield the long-lasting results, along with some quick positive efffects on your skin.
After Treatment Takeaways
After you take this treatment, there are chances that your skin might get reddish. If not reddish, the skin might also get a bit dark. But these changes in skin colour are temporary. Within a few days, skin colour will return to normal.
To avoid any sort of serious side-effects and get the best results in no time, we recommend the patients to avoid consuming alcohol for at least 48 hours after they take this treatment. Also, we advise them to use sunscreen for a few days as their skin will get a bit more sun sensitive.
Also, it will take a few days for the treatment to reflect the results as the collagen needs some time to heal the damaged areas of your face. Thus, you need to wait for a few days after you take this treatment before you experience some positive results.
Can I take Microneedling Treatment?
You can take this treatment if:
1. You don’t have any skin infections.
2. You are not pregnant.
3. Are not accompanied by any serious wounds.
4. You wish to get rid of wrinkles.
5. Are having acne scars.
Contact Therapeutic Aesthetics – For Microneedling Toronto & Burlington
Book an appointment online. To connect with us on phone, use the number 416-705-8672. Also, you can check on Google the opinions and feedback we receive regarding the services we give.
You give yourself the best companion in the form of a treatment provider if you use the services of Therapeutic Aesthetics. Don’t hesitate to drop your queries or reach out to us in case of any doubts in your mind. Also, you can check out the reviews that our customers have for us.
Popular keyword searches: Microneedling Toronto, Microneedling Burlington, Microneedling Pickering