PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP) TREATMENT
PRP (platelet rich plasma) therapy is a very safe 3 step medical treatment. we use patient’s own blood which is drawn and processed to use its concentration of platelets which is injected in to scalp or face, to promote the growth and regeneration of hair follicles for the scalp and collagen into the skin for Vampire face lifts . PRP provides 7 growth factors which stimulate collagen production by activating the fibroblast and as a result it diminishes the wrinkles, large pores, pigmentation and laxity on the skin.
For best results for hair restoration, consistency is key. Treatments are typically performed once a month for the first three to four months, and then every three to six months thereafter, depending on the individual patient’s response and results. Following this protocol, anticipated results can first be seen within two to three months as for vampire facial, Most people need anywhere from three (3) to six (6) sessions, with one session done about every four weeks.
Prp treatment and Microneedling - A powerful combined treatment
Therapeutic Aesthetics we use a combination of PRP and microneedling for hair restoration or PRP for face treatment for maximum penetration. This is because the microneedling from Skin Pen gives the skin an added stimulus to boost hair growth for hair restoration or collagen production for Skin rejuvenation on the face with the use of the rich nutrient- rich platelets- making for an optimum results. Book an appointment for a Platelet-Rich-Plasma(PRP) treatment at our Aesthetics Clinic in Toronto or Burlington. We also provide other aesthetics services like Botox Toronto, Dermal Fillers and Microneedling.
What is PRP?
Elite-PRP is a revolutionary treatment method, which utilizes the components of your own blood to regenerate your skin. These ingredients reside within the fraction of your blood named “Platelet Rich Plasma” (PRP).
PRP is enriched with platelets, stem cells and growth factors. Once injected into your skin, these substances will accelerate the normal healing process via new collagen formation at the treatment site. The process brings long lasting tissue rejuvenation by your own cells.
How can PRP Treatment help?
PRP has been widely used for many years in plastic surgery, orthopedics, dentistry, soft tissue implants, and other types of procedures. A platelet rich plasma is a concentration of human platelets in a small volume of plasma measured as 1,000,000 platelets per mm3 or 2-6 times the original concentration of whole blood.
PRP Treatment is used for:
- Aesthetic Rejuvenation: Aesthetically, the skin naturally ages over time; deteriorating its appearance. Elite-PRP is an exciting new approach to rejuvenate your skin, naturally.
- Anti-Aging: Elite-PRP is an amazing treatment method to treat sagging skin, wrinkles, fine lines, evening skin tone, and much more due to collagen production.
- Damaged Skin: Evidence that PRP removes photo damaged skin has been clinically proven multiple times.
- Scars & Acne: Does a traumatic surgery for the removal of your scars sound comfortable? Elite-PRP does not think so. There are many clinical studies concluding that there is a positive correlation between using PRP therapy to treat scar & acne.
- Hair Loss: One of the most effective ways to stimulate hair growth is mesotherapy of the head skin with PRP treatment. Individuals who have hair loss due to an inadequate diet, hormonal imbalance, and/or circulatory insufficiencies PRP treatment is a perfect solution.
- Orthopaedic Treatment: The use of PRP injections has become a prevalent treatment in musculoskeletal conditions within the past few years. PRP injections have been found to be safe and accelerate the soft tissue healing process.
- Ophthalmologic Conditions: PRP treatment has been extended to ophthalmology as it has a surplus of benefits in healing issues within the eye.
- Dental: Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is a new approach to tissue regeneration and it is becoming more valuable in promoting of healing dental and oral surgery procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Not to wash the area of PRP treatments for 24 hours after the procedure and use special shampoo and for face skin care that has been recommended by your provider.
Basically, the clients have some redness on the area of treatment which normally disappears after one day. Some patients experience a mild swelling or bruising which disappear after a few days.
Absolutely. For example, we need a good centrifuge to do PRP. It is important that your centrifuge machine works perfectly, otherwise we will not have a good plasma for the treatment.
Regenlab is known as a leading provider of PRP centrifuge and PRP kit.
Book an appointment for a Platelet-Rich-Plasma(PRP) treatment at our Aesthetics Clinic in Toronto or Burlington. We also provide other aesthetics services like Botox Toronto, Dermal Fillers and Microneedling. Don’t hesitate to call us for any of these services.
Popular keyword searches: Prp treatment Toronto, Hair Restoration Toronto, Hair Restoration Burlington, PRP Oakville, PRP Toronto